The bathrooms have acquired an importance in the home over the years not only for their constant usefulness but also because they are spaces where the decor It is always protagonists. It is more than a corner to brush your teeth or take a relaxing bath.
For many the bathroom is that adored corner to escape the problems and tensions of the day and get a little peace and relaxation.
But so that all the above can be fulfilled, we must plan what our bathroom will be like. Today we present a series of tips that will help you have a perfect bathroom. Ideal to meet all that you expect from the smallest room in the house, but certainly the most used, even more than the kitchen.
- The bathroom should always be planned according to the space available. You have to take real awareness of the meters we have. We can not introduce a bathtub or whirlpool if we do not have the necessary space for it. If we have little space a good shower, as the Scottish will be fine. On the other hand, if we have a lot of space available, we can not only place a good bathtub, but we can even place a small sofa or auxiliary storage furniture. What we must not lose sight of is: we do NOT have to generate the sensation of little space, it has to be a comfortable place, not because we have a lot of space we are going to fill it with furniture!
- The accessories and materials must be of the best possible quality and always trying to be fashionable. We have to carefully plan the colors we will use in the bathroom. The sensation we want to create when entering them depends in part on them. Loc neutral colors always look good. By choosing the colors as a white, cream and beige for the bathroom, a timeless room would be created. In addition, a touch of color can be added on towels, accessories, rugs, etc.
- The toilet should never be installed in front of the bathroom door. It should be placed in a corner and against a wall. It is always a good option to place hanging toilets, since space is released on the floor.
- The final users of the bathroom and the available space must be determined in order to ensure that the bathroom is comfortable and does not seem messy or exaggerated.
- Storage is one of the most important factors, since there are several things that need to be stored in a bathroom. Storage space can be created by placing cupboards under the sink, or hanging a cabinet with mirror doors.
- Try to make your bathroom an elegant place. It is not the right place to express your hobbies or passion for special characters or movie characters.
- The bathroom is used mainly for cleaning, which is why you should pay close attention to lighting. Good natural light will make the space look bigger. It is not necessary to install a lot of lighting fixtures, but you must ensure that the bright light and shadows are reduced to the maximum.
Photos: decorablog.com; santiago.olx.cl; interior.com; decoracion.in