Is there something more magical than sitting down to watch a Christmas movie while you work on such a beautiful project to decorate your home on these dates? If you are looking simple Christmas crafts for all, you are in the indicated post. Take note of step by step. You will love it!
Maybe you may also be interested: 10 Christmas decorations for dinner
- Cover 3 Christmas jars with a layer of decoupage and let dry. Subsequently, daub the paper with vinyl glue. Sprinkle red shine on one of the bottles, white on the other and gold on the third. Let dry and decorate.
- Santa Claus: stick a black ribbon around the bottle with hot silicone and then stick a silver square without its center to make the buckle.
- Snowman: stick two mobile eyes, a triangle of orange cardboard to simulate the nose of carrot and black beads for the mouth.
- Reindeer: stick two eyes to the bottle and a red pompom for the nose. On the lid stick two strips of 3-4 cm of brown pipe cleaner and give it an antler shape.
Fill jars with treats and give!
Decorated mini flower pots
- Elf : paint the mini pot with acrylic leather and let it dry. Cut out a small circle and a pair of pointed ears in leather-colored felt. Stick with hot silicone to the pot and, later, stick the mobile eyes, a smile made in red felt and a green hat with red bottom and a pompom to tone at the tip.
- Reindeer : paint the pot with brown acrylic and let it dry. Glue the mobile eyes and the red pompom as a nose and place on the top two pieces of brown pipe cleaner like antlers.
- Santa Claus : paint the pot with acrylic skin color and let it dry. Glue the mobile eyes, the felt beard and the red pompom on it. Make a hat with red and white felt and a pompom on the tip.
- Snowman : paint the mini-pot with white acrylic and let it dry. Glue two mobile eyes and an orange felt nose. Make black acrylic spots in the mouth to simulate the smile.
Fill the candy pots and go!
Ornaments for the tree
Cut 3 green ice cream sticks into 5 pieces of different lengths. Glue them with silicone in a staggered way to a stick of ice cream painted blue or whatever color you prefer, as seen in the image. Decorate with rhinestones, pompoms, etc. and place on the top a golden star made of foamy or fabric. Do not forget to stick a rope or ribbon to hang it from the tree.
Hang these pretty Christmas handcrafts in your tree!