When it comes to organizing a room, what we most want is for the environment to transmit well-being and rest. It does not matter if you are a fan of contemporary, classic, romantic, Scandinavian, ethnic, etc., the process to create the resting place will be the same. And as we know that it is not an easy task, in this post we leave you some ideas to decorate your bedroom and sleep like a baby .
Wall paper? Stone? Wood? Either of these options is ideal for decorate your bedroom . But if you do not know what material to choose, combine them all. The result will be surprising.
If there is something that you will surely love to do when you arrive at home after a long workday, it is to go to bed, rest your head on the pillow and cover yourself with the sheets and blankets. This contact is necessary and we could even say that it is a platonic love that will leave our partner with envy.
Do not save in comfort, because we all know that in this place we recover all the energy that we need to start again every day.
On the other hand, plants and flowers have long been used in all environments of the home, although it was not so usual to see them in our bedroom because of all the myths that were related to them. However, nowadays they are perfect for decorating the room and giving life to the space. In addition, it is known that many plants purify the air such as Sansevieria trifasciata (tongue of cow or tiger), Philodendron and Chlorophytum comosum (ribbon or bad mother), among others.
To decorate your bedroom it will be necessary to organize it also , so you'll have to select what works and what does not, and clean up. It costs work, you will lose several hours, but it will be worth it. Go through your dresser, wardrobe and shelves and donate, sell or throw away what you no longer use or do not want.
If your room is a resting place then you will have to take care of the colors and textures that you use. Although there is nothing that prohibits strong colors, the ideal would be to bet on other intensities such as pink instead of red, for example.
Combinations of colors to decorate your bedroom
- Pastel colours: considering that it is a environment to rest , the pastel and neutral tones will be the most appropriate to make it pleasant, cozy and relaxing. In this color palette we highlight beige, white, gray and pearl gray.
- Monochromatic: bet on different tonalities, not to get bored with time. An example: if you choose the blue color, you can paint the walls with light blue and use turquoise blue on sheets and quilts and blue at night at the head of the bed. It is usually played with blues, greens, grays and beige. Avoid a monochromatic palette with reds or oranges.
- Colours: If you want an elegant touch, choose the embroidered, the purple or the gray type.
- Bright colors: bet on more vivid colors: pink, yellow, blue and green. Avoid the monochromatic not to create a very energetic space.
- Natural colors: opt for beige or white.
Cover your bedroom with noble materials such as linen or cotton. As for the bedding decántate by the color white, blue or pink. The latter is setting a trend. There are also options with small pompons, geometric or floral patterns in XXL format. Remember to use pictures and flowers to give rhythm to the space. However, for a perfect bedroom , not only the decoration is important, but also the comfort.