Candles change in the home the atmosphere, it can make it romantic or festive. It flatters people's skin tone and is used on almost every special occasion.
But you must be very careful when you enjoy the decorations with candles in the house. There is a large percentage of fires caused in homes by improper uses with candles.
Care that you should have
- It is important when you keep burning candles do not leave the room alone, it is not safe to do this.
- The fires quickly get out of control if a curtain or piece of furniture catches fire.
- It is best to prevent and extinguish the candle when you leave the room and turn it on again when you return.
- You should also avoid placing the candle near any object that can catch fire. The flames of the candles are not reliable and with a cold wind sparks can come out.
- Place the candles where there is no fabric or flammable materials. A good place is a chimney or a metal tray or a stable surface that is resistant to heat.
- Care should be taken with pets that often run quickly from one place to another. And additional precautions should be taken when there are small children.
- Always use an extinguisher to extinguish the flame, which will prevent the hot wax from splashing the surfaces.
- Never light a candle on a Christmas tree or other tree.