Changing the decoration of the house is optimal but we can not always invest a lot of money to do it, therefore, there are some solutions for home decoration They are very simple, inexpensive and very easy to make as thread lamps.
The thread lamps can be used in various environments of the house , so instead of investing in expensive lamps, you can make yours with thread and leave the decoration of your home more delicate and pleasant. Take note of how it is done!
Contrary to what you are thinking, Making a thread lamp is much simpler and faster than it really seems . With a few materials and skill you can make an incredible thread lamp.
Materials to make the thread lamp
- Vinilic glue
- Incandescent bulb
Step by step: how to make a thread lamp
- Inflate the balloon leaving it the size you want for your thread lamp .
- Place vinyl glue in a container and put the thread inside it. Help yourself with a toothpick so that the thread is well impregnated.
- Wind the yarn in the balloon in several directions.
- Pass abundant vinyl glue over the yarn with a brush when you finish rolling and let it dry for at least 12 hours to harden.
- Click on the balloon where you have tied it and cut a circle around with the scissors where you will pass the incandescent bulb.
Now that you have learned to make a handmade thread lamp , we leave you some photos of environments where you can place them and create a more contemporary and modern atmosphere or give a rustic effect, depending on the material you have used to make your lamp. If you want a rustic effect, use sisal thread.