The colors They have a chromatic classification that divides them into warm and cold. At the time of painting bedrooms several things must be taken into account.
Different color combinations
- The Red It is a cheerful and stimulating color used to fan a neutral room. It is not used in bedrooms or study rooms.
- The yellow if it is combined with green it is exciting and cheerful but it should be combined with neutral colors if you want a calm environment, used in excess produces anxiety.
- The black It should be little used for its tendency to depress, but it looks cute in details and accessories to complement the decoration.
- The green It is a serene color, the color of nature, can be used in large areas contrasts a lot with red and orange.
- The White It is considered achromatic with black and gray, it makes a piece look much bigger, fresher and clearer. It can tire the eyesight, because it reflects a lot of light, it combines beautiful with blue, red and black.
- The blue It is the king of the bedrooms because it creates an atmosphere of serenity, combined with red a cheerful effect is achieved, with white or beige a calm atmosphere.
- The orange It should not be used in large areas and it is very nice in the details.
- The Gray It is depressing alone. But combining it with a bright color stands out more. Violet is a sedative color and is good for those who suffer from insomnia.
- The coffee It is the most used in all its ranges because it harmonizes with a thousand different colors.